- Programming languages: Prolog, PHP, shell scripting; Python, C, Java; F# (basic)
- Mobile applications: Android, cross-compilation for mobile devices
- Databases: SQL, RDBMS (MySQL, SQLite), replication
- Operating systems: UNIX (Linux, FreeBSD)
- Network services: HTTP servers and application proxies, directory and authentication services, thin-client systems
- Other: LaTeX, VCS (Git, Subversion), Arduino
2015— McGill University, B. Sc. Computer Science
Fourth year (U3). Expected to graduate in 2021.
Presented at the 2014 and 2015 Canada–Wide Science Fairs.
- Developed a system to help users solve chemistry problems for lab calculations and secondary school classes.
- Created Web and Android applications to provide user-friendly access to the system for students.
- Designed and implemented the system as a modular Prolog program, applying definite clause grammars, constraint logic programming and manipulation of syntax trees.
Presented at the TTP conference
- Developed a system to implement and manage backups in a complex environment with multiple physical locations.
- Created tools to monitor the status of backups, backup devices with unreliable network connections, and dump data from various services.
- Irwin–Brennan Scholarship (McGill Prestige Scholarship), McGill University
- Governor–General’s Academic Bronze Medal
- NDTA Award, Nelson and District Teachers’ Association
- District Dogwood Award, School District #8 (Kootenay Lake)
- Silver Medal, Canada–Wide Science Fair
- BCIC Young Innovators Scholarship, British Columbia Innovation Council
- Nominated for Schulich Leaders Scholarship
- Grand Prize, West Kootenay and Boundary Regional Science Fair